Grab the Bundle of Holding Now
The Bundle of Holding went live this morning. As I mentioned earlier this week, this is a bundle of fiction ebooks written by games writers, for which you can pay what you like. You get the books in all three major formats (ePub, Kindle, and PDF), and they’re all DRM-free (no built-in copy restrictions).
There are eight books in the bundle in all, including stories from:
- Chuck Wendig (Hunter: The Vigil)
- Jenna Moran (Nobilis, Exalted)
- Stephen D. Sullivan (D&D/AD&D, Chill)
- Rafael Chandler (Scorn, Spite)
- Derek Pearcy (In Nomine)
- Aaron Rosenberg (Asylum, Spookshow)
- Sarah Newton (Mindjammer, Legends of Anglerre)
- And me (lots of stuff)
If you pay less than the average — down to a minimum of $1, which is there to cover processing fees — you get six of the books. That includes:
- Irregular Creatures by Chuck Wendig
- The Birth of the Dread Remorra by Aaron Rosenberg
- Hero Worship by Derek Pearcy
- Tournament of Death by Stephen D. Sullivan
- The Fable of the Swan by Jenna Moran
- Hexcommunicated by Rafael Chandler
If you pay more than the average, you also get Sarah Newton’s Mindjammer and my Hard Times in Dragon City tossed into your bundle as well. Another neat thing is that when you buy the bundle, you get to choose where the money goes, splitting it among the writers, our chosen charities, and the upkeep of the site.
Now, you might remember that I released Hard Times in Dragon City last week with a note telling you to hold off buying it. That’s because I didn’t want anyone to regret picking it up and missing out on the bundle just over the horizon. Now, though, GO AHEAD AND GRAB IT! PLEASE!
If you like the idea of the bundle, go ahead and pay above the average for that, and get Hard Times in Dragon City with it.
If you don’t want the rest of the bundle, just grab the book by itself.
If you’d rather have a printed version of the book, I should have that available soon too. Meanwhile, be sure to check out the Bundle of Holding and chip in if you can. Thanks!