Kickstarter Over 200%!
This morning, bestselling author Mike Stackpole chipped in what we needed to crack $6,000, which brings our total to 200% of our goal! That puts us only $2k away from unlocking Book 2. I have little doubt we’ll be able to manage that within the next 15 days, but the real push will be toward reaching the final stretch goal of $15k, which unlocks Book 3 too.
Getting there is going to take a bit more work. To that end, I spent a chunk of last week writing blog posts and doing interviews with people. If you have friends who you think might be interested in the project, these are a great place to point them for more information. I post links to these regularly here and on Twitter and Facebook, but here’s a list of the latest ones to make it easy for you.
- An interview with the Onion’s AV Club
- An interview with fellow author Chuck Wendig
- An interview with Jeremy LC Jones for FlamesRising.com
- “What Is Brave New World?” at Civilian Reader
- How to Turn a Game into a Novel at SFFWRTCHT
- “The Speed of Write” at SFSignal.com
- “The Fastest Novel I Ever Wrote” at fellow author William King’s site
Please spread the word far and wide! If you have sites of your own or can recommend to other sites to cover the project, don’t be shy about having anyone contact me. The more people we get on board, the more books we wind up with at the end of the drive, and I cannot wait to start writing them for you.
Thanks so much for all your support!
P.S. IDW CEO Ted Adams, just pushed us up over $6k! Thanks, Ted!