My Gen Con Schedule
Gen Con just posted the schedule for the Industry Insider Guests of Honor. Once again, I’m honored to be such a guest, and a number of fantastic game designers are joining me, namely Steven Charbonneau, Michael Elliott, Steven Ellis, Mike Gray, David Hill, Eric Lang, Brian Lewis, Stan!, Owen K.C. Stephens, Jeff Tidball, and Bryan Tillman.
Combine this with the stuff I already have set up, and I have ten events scheduled at the show. I’ll be all over the place, so be sure to hunt me down and say hi!
Thursday, August 5
Friday, August 6
- 10am: Different Philosophies of Game Design
- 1pm: The Short and Long of Writing Fiction
- 3pm: The No-No’s of Game Design
- 5pm: Writing for the RPG Industry
- 7:30pm: Reactor 88 Studios: Behind the Scenes
Saturday, August 7
- 11am: The Intersection of Games and Stories
- 1pm: How to Make a Living as a Writer
- 3pm: This Pen’s For Hire
Sunday, August 8
- 11am: The Art of Freelancing